Job ID 1207
Experience 2 Years
Education Level HBO
Are you a results-oriented and enthusiastic account manager? Do you have a passion for sales and building lasting client relationships? JobPoint is looking for a motivated account manager to join our team!
As an account manager at JobPoint, you are responsible for expanding our client base and maintaining existing customer relationships. You are the primary point of contact for our clients, advising them on our services in temporary staffing, outsourcing, and personnel placement. You are accountable for achieving sales targets, preparing quotations, and closing deals. Additionally, you collaborate closely with the sales and recruitment teams to understand client needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Active approach and acquisition of new clients to expand the customer base.
- Maintain long-term relationships with existing customers and provide excellent customer service
- Advising clients on our services and identifying new opportunities within the marketplace
- Drafting and following up on offers and closing commercial deals
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to select and match the right candidates to clients' needs
- Tracking market trends and competitive analysis to strengthen our position in the marketplace
Why You Want to Join Us!
- A challenging role in a growing company with an informal work environment.
- Market-competitive salary, dependent on experience (€2,800 - €3,500 per month)
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Company car, laptop, and phone
- Opportunity for training and further education
- Potential for advancement within the organization
What You Need
- Minimum of a completed HBO degree in the field of Sales, Business Administration, or similar
- Demonstrable experience as an account manager, preferably in the staffing or recruitment industry
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Results-oriented mindset and the drive to achieve sales targets
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Affinity with the staffing and personnel placement sector is a plus
Are you excited about this vacancy? Fill out the application form on our website and attach your cover letter and CV (including a photo). We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the possibilities.
Employee Cleaning Oud-Beijerland Part time Temporary Oud-Beijerland Published 7 months ago
For our client in the schoomaak sector, we are looking for a cleaner who will be engaged in cleanamking in Oud-Beijerland. Are you looking for a new challenge and ...
Cleaning Staff Rotterdam Waalhaven Part time Temporary Rotterdam Waalhaven Published 7 months ago
For our client in the schoomaak sector, we are looking for a cleaner who will be engaged in cleanamking in Rotterdam Waalhaven. Are you looking for a new challenge ...
All-around Window Cleaner Freelancer (ZZP) Hoogvliet Freelance Full time Part time Temporary Hoogvliet Published 7 months ago
For our client in the schoomaak sector we are looking for a Glass Cleaner who will be engaged in cleaning glasses in Hoogvliet. Are you looking for a new ...