Job ID 1199
Experience 2 Years
Education Level MBO
Are you a precise and experienced payroll administrator? Do you want to take responsibility for accurate and timely payroll processing? JobPoint is looking for a dedicated payroll administrator to join our team!
As a payroll administrator at JobPoint, you are responsible for the complete payroll administration of our employees. You ensure accurate processing of salaries, wage taxes, and social premiums. Additionally, you are updated on the latest laws and regulations in the field of payroll administration and apply them in practice. You work closely with the HR team to ensure that all employee data is processed correctly and that any changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Handling payroll administration, including processing changes and checking data
- Calculating and processing wage garnishments, pension premiums, and other deductions
- Providing data for wage tax returns and pension declarations
- Answering questions from employees and managers about salary and personnel-related matters
- Contributing to the optimization of the payroll administration process and improving internal procedures.
Why You Want to Join Us!
- A challenging role in a growing company with an informal work environment.
- Market-competitive salary, dependent on experience (€2,500 - €3,500 per month)
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Opportunity to pursue further education and courses
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization.
What You Need
- At least a completed MBO education in the direction of payroll administration or similar
- Proven work experience as a payroll administrator, preferably in a staffing or payroll environment
- Solid knowledge of laws and regulations in the field of payroll administration
- Experience with payroll systems and Excel
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-focused attitude.
Are you excited about this vacancy? Fill out the application form on our website and attach your cover letter and CV (including a photo). We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the possibilities.
Cleaning Staff Rotterdam Waalhaven Part time Temporary Rotterdam Waalhaven Published 7 months ago
For our client in the schoomaak sector, we are looking for a cleaner who will be engaged in cleanamking in Rotterdam Waalhaven. Are you looking for a new challenge ...
All-around Window Cleaner Freelancer (ZZP) Hoogvliet Freelance Full time Part time Temporary Hoogvliet Published 7 months ago
For our client in the schoomaak sector we are looking for a Glass Cleaner who will be engaged in cleaning glasses in Hoogvliet. Are you looking for a new ...
Marketing/Contentcreator at JobPoint Full time JobPoint Rijswijk Published 7 months ago Salary €2,500.00 - €3,500.00 / Monthly
Are you a creative and enthusiastic marketing/content creator? Do you have a passion for creating engaging content and creating effective marketing campaigns? JobPoint is looking ...